Sunday, April 26, 2009

Astrologer quote on activating potential

A friend sent me a quote from Grant Lewi, an astrologer, that I am passing along:

It is not limitations that eat out the heart, but inaction, the knowledge of powers not used, the sense of having failed to develop to the utmost. The overcoming of fate is not the overcoming of limitations: that is impossible. It is the exercise of free will, the assertion of the full self, expanding to its utmost with the tools at hand, in the circumstances that are set.
To me that awakens associations of potential, which sometimes sounds like a terrible word to me. I feel like it refers to great things that have not yet been done. As I have often been considered by others, and my self, as someone with 'potential'... I hope to ditch 'potential' and start asserting more of my full self, whatever that may look/feel/act like...

Just don't hold your breath, developmentally I have never been a speedy Gonzalez : )

No comments:

Post a Comment